Members at Rockport Art Center are invited to participate in a special exhibition in the Members’ Gallery while the Birds in Art exhibition is on exhibit (September 16 through November 18, 2017).
The special Members’ Exhibit will comprise of art interpretations with birds as a subject matter. We are raising the bar by challenging artists to fashion representations of myriad birds and their surroundings in ways that will “move, mystify, and delight.”
All artwork will have a size limit of no more than 12” on any side, including the frame. All work must be ready to hang with a wire on the back — no saw-tooth or tab hangers. Jewelry should be in shadow box or mounted on display base. All 3D work must also be within 12” in any direction.
Time for your creativity to kick in!
- Deliver work on Exchange Day: FRIDAY, September 8. No early or late drop offs.
- You must be a current member. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure on the status of your membership.
- One piece per artist.
- All work must be bird themed.
- All work must be original, no prints.
- All work must be within 12” in any direction including frame.
- Neatly framed, with wire for hanging, clean glass and mats.
- Work will hang for two months.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful art alongside this very special exhibition!
Please contact Taylor Hendrix at email@example.com if you have any questions.